You may want to create a list of trusted IP addresses or IP ranges from which your users can access your domains, with Snapt Aria Web Application Firewall you can white-list or only allow certain IP addresses to enter the webserver.
Follow these simple steps to get started with white-listing:
- When on Dashboard, select the WAF dropdown
- Then hover over GeoIP Blacklisting and click on IP White-list
- Under IP White-list select Add an IP
- Fill in the details for the IP and click add
- Once you have added the IP White-list, restart the web accelerator for the changes to be applied.